Korede Bello aka Godwin speaks on his school album

Korede Bello is in his final years at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism where he is studying Mass Communication at the HND level, after successfully passing through the OND level at same school.
The Mavin singer describes the situation with his final year exams and project as being hectic.
"It's been freaking hectic for me 'cos I've been working on my album, It's like I'm working on my school album, " he joked in an interview with TheNETng. The singer says it will be entertainment focused and will have something to do with artists and their fans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President Muhammadu Buhari urged senior military officers to respect rule of law and human rights in the service to the nation.

Cristiano Ronaldo voted as world's best player for a fourth time earlier this week.